About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Buzz City

It took almost the whole opening season, but I made a Hornets game!!  A group of us headed down to Charlotte Friday night before the St. Patrick's bar crawl and went to the game.

A few months ago I became OBSESSED with the Honeybee's Nikes and found some on eBay.  I was SO pumped to wear them to the game.
They won woohoo. The Hornets played the Bulls which is kind of neat since Michael Jordan is an owner of the Hornets and used to play for the Bulls!
I had planned to just go home straight after the game, but no one else was from Charlotte and I wanted them to see the view from Fahrenheit, it's supposed to be the best view in the city....it was pretty cloudy, but still pretty.

Power Tower, Martini Building, Duke Power building lit up in Purple and Teal for the Hornets W!

See! There were more friends involved :)

Go Buzz City. I'm so glad I made it to an opening season game and am SO happy the Hornets are back in Charlotte.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?