About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Luck of the Irish!

'The World's Largest Bar Crawl' started with mimosas at my parents, we had 10 people come stay the weekend, and then we jumped on the light rail and headed downtown..uptown, whatever.

The crew's all here...kind of.  Some of our group went ahead to meet up with some other folks and we went to Mariah's to pregame!

Me, Mariah, Marisa and Bailey have a tradition of getting together for St. Patrick's.  We went to Columbia, SC 2 years while Mariah was in school there and last year we did the ' World's Largest Bar Crawl' in Charlotte for the first time.  Unfortunately, Bailey couldn't make it this year and we missed her a lot but the show had to go on! 


We hit up Connolly's and then Roxbury.  I rep Charlotte ALWAYS, but I do NOT know my way around.  I  haven't been there really since I was 18 and have only gone out downtown a handful of times.  I had never been to Roxbury which is an 80's bar kind of like Coglin's in Raleigh, but it was really fun!
Group shot at Wild Wing. 
Found my bestie Allie at Wild Wing.
Me and Kristen :)


Towards the end of the night at Mortimers.  Ran into Julia and Justine, and met back up with the rest of the crew sleeping at my house.


Light Railing it home.


Aftermathhhhhhh Sunday morning.  Mom cooked a ton of food and we all grubbed and headed back to Raleigh for another work week. Being grown up is for the birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?