About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seattle or Bust: Game Day!!




Sunday was mostly a travel day but we hit up Dahlia's Bakery before we left.  Dahlia's has a bakery and then a separate lounge. They are some of Tom Douglas' restaurants who is a big time chef in Seattle.


Also, we went on our trip for 4 days and 3 nights.  I wanted to show myself an example of what I should pack next time.  Here is Lamb.  One small bag. One purse. Boom. This is how it should be done.
And.....here is how Maggie and I do it.  I have one HUGE suitcase and 2 small bags AND a purse.  She has 2 small suitcases, a carry on bag and a purse. Hey, a girls got to have options!


Our flight was at 12 and the semifinal game was also at 12.  We booked our tickets way before the game was determined, otherwise we would have stayed to at least tailgate!  We ended up catching the end of the game in Denver and it was a CRAZY game.  They came back from a 16-0 score most of the game to win in overtime.  I am not even a football fan and I was super pumped about the game.  Being  that I'm not a real football fan I had no idea about the 12th man concept, but thankfully Maggie informed me.  There were 12 flags EVERYWHERE so I snapped some shots of them all over town!  We wish we could have stayed the night and had been able to celebrate with everyone in Seattle, but alas big girl jobs called. 

What a small world!  A bunch of friends from Raleigh were on the flight from Denver. 




I feel like we saw so much of the city in such a short time.  I had a great time with my friends and we were so happy to go crash Bekah's place after she had only been there for 10 days!  Seattle, I don't know when, but I will definitely be back!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?