About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seattle or Bust: Day Three

Today was our only full day with Bekah so we wanted to do things she hadn't done before!!

We hit up Piroshky Piroshky in guess where...Pike Place.  This places has over 2500 reviews on Yelp!  I took the suggestion from several reviews to get the Salmon Pate Piroshky and I was not dissapointed.  I also got a cinnamon bun thing that I was too full to eat.





Bekah LOVES the Selfie Stick. Just kidding.  I think I forced her to take 3.  Thanks for being a good sport Beks...kind of.


We stopped and got the girls some Ellenos homemade greek yogurt.  Super smooth and creamy.  Maggie got Marionberry Pie and Bekah got Lemon Curd.


We decided to explore random parts of Seattle and bought day passes for the light rail. 









Old Rainer Brewery closed in 1999 and is now a residential/ commercial space.  I think it would be so cool to live there.  We heard rumors that someone is trying to turn it back into a brewery, if so I will definitely put it on my to do list to tour next time I'm in Seattle.



Got Bekah with the Selfie Stick again!  There is a "gum wall" in Seattle that is actually an entire Alley of people's nasty gum stuck to the walls.  It is pretty neat to look at, none of us were chewing gum so we didn't get to participate. Oh well.



Saturday night we went to a karaoke party with a bunch of people from Bekah's work.  It was pretty neat- a whole building sectioned off into small rooms that you rent out for kareoke. 


Rainy night! Surprise.


When we got home Bekah and Lamb went to bed, but Maggie and I wanted to go play more since it was our last night.  We hit up a bar right down the street from Bekah's called Two Bell's Bar.




and then we figured hey, it's past 11.  might as well hit up Wasabi again. and off we went.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?