About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Ringing in 2015


 I had a great time ringing in the New Year with a few friends.  It was pretty low key, but pretty much perfect.  My all time favorite NYE was at my parents house, we went to fancy dinner with a big group and then back to my parents house to drink, play games, and have fun in our PJs.  

I knew I didn't want to go to a bar this year and be super crowded, so I decided to have a few people over.  AND I finally had my dinner party...kind of.  I'm not going to lie, we ate Bojangles on my freaking beautiful dinner table.  I didn't feel like cleaning a ton of dishes in case more people showed up than I thought, and everyone agreed that Bojangles would be delicious.


All gold everything! With some navy and polka dots in there too!  My parents got me an ivory table cloth, my navy fabric napkins, and some sea urchin looking napkin rings for Christmas.  I got to use all of these, plus the random things I've been collecting for about 2 years!  I LOVED it.
Here is the table! So shiny.
I made place cards for everyone with my new calligraphy stuff that my parents also got me for Christmas. They are the freaking best. Shoutout to Maghon from All She Wrote Notes for teaching me to write.  If you haven't taken her class yet and you live in the Triangle area, get on it.  She is hilarious and a great teacher.  Also, check out her Etsy: All She Wrote Notes.

 
A little Twister action with the girls. Can you guess which hiney belong to who(m). 

Above Twister is the original crew minus our friend Kate. 

I'm excited for 2015.  I have some really fun trips planned- Seattle, Charleston, Disney...and those are just in the first 5 months.  I'm going to be broke and well traveled!

I'm still pondering my 2015 resolutions, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?