About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seattle or Bust: Day Two, Part One


Day Two was our busiest day by far.  The weather was gorgeous and we accomplished a TON.  We were so happy we crossed off a lot on our to do list because it was rainy Saturday and Sunday.  The only bad part was the Bekah had to work :(.  We tried to do all the touristy stuff that she had already done so she didn't miss out on anything.



We started our day at Biscuit Bitch in Pike Place.  I read the above Yelp review and knew we had to go there!  It's a pretty small place, but we got there at the perfect time and grabbed a table.  I got a "Gritty Scrambled Cheesy Bitch." Lamb and Maggie got the "Cheesy Pork n Bitch" picture below.  It was a TON of food, none of us finished and that is RARE for me.  We had consumed a ton of calories and we were ready to explore the city and burn some calories!



Oh wait, more calories before walking....we hit up the original Starbucks!  I've recently started buying the Starbucks cityscape mugs when I travel...because what I need is more things....and they had an exclusive one for the Pike Place location, def snatched one up!


Still at Pike Place....here fishy fishy. Maggie snapped a ton of pics while I was getting the fish and this face is priceless.  I got blood on my gloves and almost had a heart attack.


We explored some and headed to meet one of Maggie's friends at Peso's.  They have some seriously strong margaritas....more calories.  I promise we walked a lot.



Selfie Stick Pic.  These are my favoritessssssssssssssssssss.  The other girls didn't love the selfie stick as much as I did, I think it is HILARIOUS.


View from the top of the Space Needle.  Bekah told us the view from her building was WAY better, but we figured we were in Seattle so we might as well do it!  You basically pay $21 to ride an elevator up and down.  Whatever, when in Rome Seattle.

After the Space Needle we Uber'd over to Fremont to check out the Fremont Troll!


This is a BIG sculpture thing.  I need to read about it some, but it was neat to see.




Maggie spotted  Schilling CIDERY. A freaking CIDERY. I LOVE cider. love love love. I like drinks that don't taste like alcohol and most ciders don't. #winning.

They had over 30 flavors. Normal one like apple and ginger, and then some crazy ones like Siracha Lime- that thing was SPICY. It's like the Sting from Busy Bee (in Raleigh) on CRACK. Whew. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?