About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Seattle Or Bust: Day One

RDU > LAS!  I've never been to Vegas and they had games in the airport! I was SO pumped.  I played the penny slots- I put in one dollar, and left with one dollar.  I'd call that a success in Vegas!





This picture says it all, and we actually didn't get the picture of him with his hands over his ears and his jacket over his head.  Our flight from Vegas to Seattle was pretty freaking terrible.  We were SURROUNDED by children- I think everyone knows I want a million kids, this trip made me seriously reconsider.  We had the seats in front of us slammed into us the whole flight due to bouncing kids, heard 'Let It Go' approximately 93 times, oh and don't worry it gets better- the lady directly across from us CHANGED A DIAPER IN THE SEAT! What!! That has to be illegal right??? This man was feeling the pain, and so were we.


We finally landed in Seattle (no more kids! woohoo!), stopped by Bekah's awesome building and then set out to find some food.  It was 3 PM EST and we were HUNGRY!  Bekah told us about Bell Thai which is downstairs from her apartment and it was DELICIOUS.  I got Panang Curry. so so good.


  In the 20 feet between the Thai place and Beks building there was a bakery, so we had to stop in.  Lamb (Leslie) got a bunch of macarOns (Notice: one O. I've always called them macaroon-  what do you call them?). They were super yummy!


We were in food-coma and hung around the apartment until Bekah got home...so that we could go eat again :). This is def. my kind of trip.  We hit up RN74 for Happy Hour and shared a bunch of apps and had drinks. 


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?