About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Got My Drink and My Two Step

So, you know how I'm having that dinner party.  Well, I needed some drinkware right?  I found the coolest cups at JC Penney.  They actually have a lot of legit things!!

This set of 4 old fashioned glasses was originally $58 but is on clearance for $20.49.
This set of 4 highball glasses  was originally $58 but is on clearance for $20.49.
And these champagne flutes were the same price when I bought them but they are sold out now. 

I got 2 sets of each.  $20.49 x 6=  $122.94
They were running a 15% discount at the time so that brought it down to $104.49
AND I got free shipping because I spent more than $100!

So 24 glasses for $104. 40 equals to $4.35 a glass, instead of the original $14.50 a glass. #WINNING!

They have a sale right now with the code: PUMPKIN  that is 15% off your total order- no minimum purchase, 20% off orders of $100 or more, or 25% off $150 or more. So, you could get an even better deal that I did!!  Get them before they are gone!

Anyways, we're moving right along on this dinner party idea...

- glassware: check
- flatware: check

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?