About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Caroline. I'm originally from Charlotte but have been in Raleigh for a while now. Charlotte is called the Queen City, and Raleigh is called the City of Oaks. So here I am, A Crown Amongst the Oaks!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Herringbone Vests....How Much Would You Pay?

So, the herringbone vest trend has been around a few seasons now and I always liked the idea- but not for over $100!  I'm cheap...I pretty much never buy anything at full price.  The other day a certain site (I can't tell you yet, it will spoil the surprise) had a herringbone vest for $29.99 so I bought it...too bad it's on a 4 week delay but I should have it right around Thanksgiving!




Can you believe that there is a $131 difference in these vests!  They look very similar, with the exception of vest 3 not having outlined pockets!  Let's make this like a Cosmo Quiz!  Write down your answers...or I guess you can just keep them in your head, there are only 4 choices!

Okay, answers ready?


Don't peak!


Drum Roll.....


1- GroopDealz, $29.99
2- J.Crew Factory, $108.00
3- Walmart- $7.00, I know it doesn't have the out lines but that is a serious DEAL!  Apparently everyone else thought so too because they are sold out, but keep checking on it!
4- J. Crew-  $138.00, also currently sold out! 

So the high and the low are sold out, but for a very reasonable $29.99 and a pretty reasonable $108.00 you can have your very own herringbone vest-, just in time for winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, what did you think?